ScaleUp Valley Podcast, the podcast that helps businesses scale from $2 million to $100 million, recently had me on air for me to share the learnings from my entrepreneurial journey before Horangi to where the company is today.
We covered a breadth of very interesting topics in the session, from the importance of business focus to the intricacies of building a long-lasting cybersecurity brand. Some highlights from the podcast:
- Founding of the company (0:42)
- Why we built our products and services (2:30)
- State of the company (4:10)
- How I look at scaling the business (8:40)
- Saying “no” and focusing on verticals (12:27)
- Balancing responsibilities with a capable leadership team (17:00)
- Driving effective meetings across cultures (24:15)
- Decision-making during wartime (27:00)
- Horangi as it looks to the next phase of growth (32:30)
- Building strong customer relationships (36:15)
Do tune in to the podcast for more details on the lessons I’ve learned as a new CEO. I hope what I’ve shared will be helpful, whether you’re looking to scale your business or just want some personal insights into the startup journey.