Terms of Business
Last updated: 31 October 2019
1. What is a cookie?
3. How do I disable cookies?
4. What types of cookies do we use?
- (i) Account Registration. These cookies are used when you register for an account on the Site or Horangi Platform, to allow us to manage the registration process. They are usually deleted when you log out of the Site or Horangi Platform, however they may be used to remember your site preferences when logged out.
- (ii) Login Features. These cookies are used to remember that you have logged into the Site or Horangi Platform, preventing you from having to log in every single time you visit a new page. They are usually removed or cleared when you log out, to ensure that you can only access restricted features and areas when logged in.
- (iii) Placing Orders. These cookies are used to remember and process any purchases you make within the Site or Horangi Platform.
- (iv) Site Preferences. These cookies are used to remember information you have entered or choices you make on the Site or Horangi Platform (such as your username, language, or your region). They also store your personalised preferences in order to optimize your use of Horangi’s platform and services (such as the user language). These preferences stored on your computer as persistent cookies, so that you will not have to set them every time you use the Site or Horangi Platform.
- (v) Analytics. These cookies are placed on our Site and/or the Horangi Platform by third-party analytical providers to allow us to better understand how our users interact with our Site and the Horangi Platform. These cookies cannot be used to identify you as an individual, and any information collected from these cookies is only used statistically, so that we may continuously improve your user experience. Such information includes how long you spend on our Site and the Horangi Platform, and the types of pages you visit on our Site and the Horangi Platform. We utilise third-party analytics cookies from the following providers:
- Google Analytics
- Facebook Analytics
- (vi) Other third-party functionality cookies. These cookies are placed on our Site and/or Horangi Platform by third-party providers to enable functionalities such as embedded video and updates on our available careers. These cookies cannot be used to identify you as an individual, and any information collected from these cookies is only used to enable such functionalities. We utilise third-party analytics cookies from the following providers:
(b) More information about our third-party analytics or functionality cookies can be found on their respective websites.
5. Contact Us
Office of the Data Protection Officer
Horangi Pte. Ltd.
7 Temasek Boulevard, #24-01 Suntec City Tower One
(b) All such communication should include, at least, the following details:
- (i) Your full name and contact information; and
- (ii) a brief description of your query or feedback.
(c) We treat such queries and feedback seriously and will deal with them confidentially and within a reasonable time.
6. Amendments and Updates